Yeah yeah, I said I would learn guitar this month. Well, that was setting myself up for failure. I need a lot more alone time and money/resources to make sure the guitar is in good shape. It wasn’t practical. It will happen in my life.
So my new February goals is: Hack My Spaces. I’m an adult with one room in my parents’ house. I have a lot of things I am trying to build my life with, but not space for them. Time to pretend my room is a teeny tiny studio apartment. TO PINTEREST!
By the end of this short month, I want the following to be reorganized and neater.
- My bookshelf: I’m out of room for new books because I’ve read my entire life. #Halp.
- Jewelry that’s on it needs to be organized. I forget what I have
- My scarves need to not be hanging off the corner of the shelf. Terrible
- Get a photo string/clothes pins to hang more pictures
- Print pictures from senior year of college and work this year
- Give away/throw out old clothes
- Spruce up the already existing organization
- Wall decorations: I already did this recently, but there’s still some posters that should be reorganized. I’m an adult damn it. No, Jesse McCartney will not be taken down.
- My car: There’s crap in there that doesn’t even belong to me. And spiders…dad can do this…just kidding.
- Laptops: This was supposed to be done while I “Adulted my files” but shhhh!
- Back up Dell
- SET UP MY NEW ASUS
I will be doing a lot of research on how to best utlilize small spaces and organizing all my things (probably during my cafe job on Wednesdays). I am sure I will end up doing a lot more random things as I see them.
Let’s do this!