Hello! New week and I am starting on March 9th. No promises on doing all these on time though. I’m always running around or exhausted or both. (The rest of these were done on the weekend. Welp.)
DC vs. Marvel
Alright, I’m on tumblr a lot, I know there’s beef between these two. But all I really want to know is which superhero is which? (Comic book lovers of the world just simultaneously gasped, my brother and sister included.)
- ^That handy picture was handy!
- Apparently there’s a comic called DC vs. Marvel: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_vs._Marvel
- Top 100 list of characters: http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2007/10/01/top-100-dc-and-marvel-characters-master-list/
SEO -Search Engine Optimization
I’ve researched this before but I think I need to get more information. This is kinda my entire job.
- Business Insider: http://www.businessinsider.com/10-basic-seo-tips-everyone-should-know-2010-1?op=1
- Search Engine Land: http://searchengineland.com/21-essential-seo-tips-techniques-11580
- Search Engine Journal: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/55-quick-seo-tips-even-your-mother-would-love/6760/
- Bruce Clay: http://www.bruceclay.com/blog/5-seo-bad-habits/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Even more my job than SEO. We live on wordpress. I know a good amount about it, but always good to get concrete tips. I’m realizing that I don’t understand a lot of tech internet terms. Ah! Help, I’m a creative not a technical person :/
- Mashable: http://mashable.com/2012/12/05/wordpress-for-beginners/
- Manage WP: https://managewp.com/5-handy-wordpress-features-you-might-not-know-about [I clicked around this site a bit, go explore!]
Hairstyles for Shoulder Length Hair
I love having shoulder length hair, although most people I know tell me to grow it long again. Shush guys, my hair looks best layered and short, let’s face it. Especially because I put in like zero effort to make it look decent. I do miss one thing about long hair, though, braids and other fun hair styles. So I am on the hunt for good hair styles so that I don’t look the same every day.
- Refinery 29: http://www.refinery29.com/ponytail-hairstyle?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post#slide-1
- Refinery 29 again: http://www.refinery29.com/flat-iron-hairstyles?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post#slide-1
Saw an article a friend posted, remembered that I am super interested in this subject. What I found was actually even more interesting than what I set out to find.
- Buffer: http://blog.bufferapp.com/improve-my-body-language-secrets
- This FABULOUS Ted Talk: http://www.ted.com/talks/amy_cuddy_your_body_language_shapes_who_you_are
I have struggled with acne since middle school and never really stopped struggling. It’s a struggle, haha. I already have a pinterest board dedicated to this. I should add some new things to it.
- Refinery 29 again..: http://www.refinery29.com/how-to-get-clear-skin?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post
- Revisiting my own Pinterest Board: http://www.pinterest.com/sdmetc/how-to-glow/
She is one of my favorite authors. I haven’t seen that movie about her life (Becoming Jane or something?), but I would like to know more about her other than she was forever alone. (I feel ya, girl.)
- Wikipedia is all: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_austen